Saturday, May 28, 2011

Finishing up week 2!

So even though this is my third week since starting my second round of p90x, I'm just finishing up week 2 since I didn't work out at all last week. This week has been great! I woke up at 5:15 every day before work and got my workout in. I realized how much I just NEED to work out in the mornings...what a difference from last week when I didn't work out at all! This week I was in a better mood, had more energy during the day, and slept like a baby at night. So I've come to the conclusion that I just have to force myself to wake up and work out so that I'm not miserable. Plus, when I work out in the morning I make healthier food choices during the day because I don't want to undo all my hard work!

I did skip YogaX this week and went for a run instead with the dog...I was feeling pretty tired and knew that I'd get more energy out of running than out of Yoga. Plus the dog appreciated it. =) Today is KenpoX and that will make 6 straight days of working out! It's been so long since I've done that. Yay!

I went to a really great restaurant last night. It's called The Loving Hut and it's in Falls Church. It's an Asian-inspired restaurant...and the best part is everything is vegan! It was so nice to go to a restaurant and have the ability to order ANYTHING off the menu! I got a veggie burger (which I didn't realize would be fried) but it was AMAZING! It had this really yummy special sauce on it. I asked for a side salad instead of fries and the salad was really nice...lots of fresh veggies and craisins and it had some amazing homemade dressing. My mom got a portobello panini and my dad got a Vietnamese (fake) pork sandwich with jalapenos, sauerkraut, and cilantro. Everything was really tasty and cheap...my dad's sandwich was only $4.50! For dessert we shared some vegan raspberry lemon cheesecake. Delish! The menu is not up online yet but they have a lot of choices...pho noodle soup, chinese dishes, Indian dishes, salads, sandwiches, etc. Check it out! http://lovinghut.us/fallschurch_01/

No comments:

Post a Comment