Wednesday, May 18, 2011

rough week

Well...this has been a rough week. I haven't worked out at all for a couple of reasons. First and foremost, I haven't had hardly any sleep this week. No real good reason why but it makes it almost impossible for me to wake up at 5:15 and work out. So I decided this week it's more important for me to sleep and get some rest. Also, my knee has been bothering me like crazy. I think it's still from the week and a half that I did Insanity...but it's hurting a ton when I sit for long periods of time (which is inevitable as a therapist) or put too much weight on it. So I figured a week-long hiatus from p90x may help my knee heal up a little bit. And then to top off an already crappy week, last night I found out someone is trying to use my identity and get access to my credit report. So this = me super stressed. I realize working out is good for stress and am a total believer in that, but this week I just feel like I need some sleep. I bought some Melatonin and took that last night and have already taken some tonight so hopefully I get some sleep. I'm having a nice relaxing beach weekend coming up and hopefully after that I'll be ready to re-do week 2 next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment