Friday, July 1, 2011

still truckin along

I'm still truckin along with p90x and weight watchers. Last week I only worked out two days, so I decided to do week 6 over again. So far this week I've done core, cardio, and about 15 minutes of the push-ups video (I was NOT feelin it that morning) and ab ripper. Today I'm either going to run or do legs and back or kenpo. It's so nice out that I'd like to run, my the arch on my right foot is really hurting so I'm thinking I may do a p90x video to not have all that impact on my feet and legs.

I'm still sticking to weight watchers, too...as best as I can. Last weekend I went to a bachelorette party which included lots of beer and chips and ranch dip. And then Panera the next morning. I did not keep track of points (I was WAY over anyways) and the scale definitely showed that. I'm back on track this week but the scale is still higher than I'd like it to be. But I figure I'm definitely eating healthier and less than I do without WW so hopefully it will show one way or another (if not on the scale then in my clothes).

Today marks only 3 more months until our wedding! I can't believe it's that close. The next 3 months are just going to fly by! Last night we called around for rehearsal dinner places and found Dolce Vita in Fairfax and Carrabba's in Centreville could both work. It gives us a good excuse to go out to eat to try these places out. =) It seems like we still have a lot to do...order the wedding bands, figure out the reception music, order the tuxes, and have the final meetings with all the people. I got my dress fitted last week and I love love love it!!!

Anyways...that's all for now. There's been so much going on the past few weeks. Hopefully I can update more regularly now because it does help me stay on track. I hope I can keep things going in the right direction even during this holiday weekend! Happy 4th!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by wanting to be outside all the time. I haven't gone to the gym all week. I can't get over this weather right now!

    3 months! YAY, let me know if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know...we have to enjoy the weather while it's here b/c we'll turn around and it will be 100 and humid!

    thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete