Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Going strong...

So this is week 4 of p90x, which is the recovery week. In the past I've always slacked on the recovery week, thinking that since I'm "recovering" it's okay if I don't work out. This time I haven't done that! I did Core on Monday, Yoga Tuesday, and CardioX yesterday. Tomorrow is supposed to be XStretch but I'm going to go for a run with Bishop. I learned in school that it takes 30 days to maintain a habit...and after this week it will be 30 days of doing p90x consistently! I'm super happy about that because I've been really dedicated about waking up in the mornings to work out. I don't even give myself a choice anymore...at 5:15 the alarm goes off and I'm up (regardless of how much it sucks) because I know how much better I will feel afterwards.

3 days of weight watchers and I'm going strong! Haha. I still have a while to get to 30 days...but so far it's going well. Since I am doing p90x everyday I'm getting a lot of activity points which is helping me eat enough and not feel deprived. The real test will be this weekend. But I've been good about measuring stuff and tracking my points so I'm just going to put 100% effort into doing that. Plus I'm saving my weekly bonus points for the weekend so that I can treat myself a little. =) I feel really good about this and that is an awesome feeling!

No comments:

Post a Comment